<< 绝命毒师 第5季 第13集>>
-
1. We have a wire on walt's phone.
我们监听了沃尔特电话。
-
2. We intercepted a call between him
截获了他和某个叫。
-
3. and a certain Saul Goodman, esquire.
索尔·古德曼先生的通话。
-
4. You know, your employer.
就你那位老板。
-
5. Anyway, in the call, uh, Walt said that he was going to, quote,"take care of one Jesse Pinkman," Unquote,And that you were next on the hit list.
电话里沃尔特说他要去,"处理一位杰西·平克曼",你正好就是暗杀名单的下一个。
-
6. that's why you're here.
所以请你到这里来。
-
7. Bullshit. That don't make no sense.
扯淡 胡说八道。
-
8. We got the recording. I can-- I can let you hear it.
我们有录音 可以让你听听。
-
9. Your associate, Goodman's fixer-- what's his name?
你那同伙 古德曼的马仔 叫什么来着。
-
10. Some carrottop named Patrick Kuby.
红发 帕特里克·库比。