<< 纸牌屋 第1季 第03集>>
-
1. -Oren... -This is cut and dry, Frank.
- 欧伦… - 这是老套,法兰。
-
2. I fought to tear it down, you fought to keep it up.
我想尽办法要拆除 你则想尽办法和我做对。
-
3. That girl's blood is on your hands. And I'm taking you to task for it.
那个女孩的车祸是你的错 我却替你背黑锅。
-
4. All right, I tell you what, Dick Peters is gonna retire this term.
这样说好了 迪克彼得斯这任期完会退休。
-
5. That means there's an open race in the 4th district.
这表示第四区 会有一场公开竞选。
-
6. How about I help you lock up that seat?
要是我帮你赢得席位呢?。
-
7. I'm not looking to make a deal, Frank.
我不想跟你做协议,法兰。
-
8. It's not a deal, it's an opportunity.
这不是协议,这是一个机会。
-
9. I'll be just fine.
我不用你帮忙。
-
10. You may despise me, Oren,but the classy thing to do would've been to invite us up for some of that iced tea.
欧伦,你可以鄙视我,但上道的话应该 请我们上去喝杯冰茶。