<< 纸牌屋 第1季 第03集>>
-
1. And when he died, I looked up to God and I said those words.
他过世时 我向上帝说了这些话。
-
2. Because my father was so young, so full of life, so full of dreams.
因为我的父亲还那么年轻 充满朝气和梦想。
-
3. Why would God take him from us?
为什么上帝要把他带走?。
-
4. Truth be told I never really knew him, or what his dreams were.
其实我根本不了解他 也不知道他的梦想是什么。
-
5. He was quiet, timid, almost invisible.
他很安静、胆小 几乎没有人注意到他。
-
6. My mother didn't think much of him. My mother's mother hated him.
我的母亲看不起他 我的外婆恨他。
-
7. The man never scratched the surface of life.
一个从没做过大事的人。
-
8. Maybe it's best he died so young, he wasn't doing much but taking up space.
也许他那么早过世是好事 他的存在没有意义。
-
9. But that doesn't make for a very powerful eulogy, now does it?
但是这种悼词 不太有感染力吧?。
-
10. I wept. I screamed, "Why, God?
我擦干眼泪大喊 「为什么,上帝?。