返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 纸牌屋 第1季 第04集>>

  • 1. It's there for leverage,so that we can lock down performance standards.
    这是谈判的条件,成绩标准就能拍板定案。
  • 2. You don't toss around their right to collective bargaining like a poker chip.
    不能把他们的劳资谈判权利 当作玩牌的筹码。
  • 3. If we don't, they won't budge.
    不这么做他们不会妥协。
  • 4. Has Marty Spinella seen this?
    马帝史皮奈拉看过了吗?。
  • 5. Not in the version I showed him.
    还没有。
  • 6. -So you lied to his face? -No.
    - 所以你当面骗他? - 没有。
  • 7. I revised the parameters of my promise.
    我修改我的承诺范围。
  • 8. -Which is lying. -Which is politics.
    - 就是说谎 - 这是政治。
  • 9. The sort you're well-versed in, Bob.
    你最厉害的地方鲍伯。
  • 10. Here's some politics for you.
    这才是政治。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 70 Previous Next