<< 纸牌屋 第1季 第04集>>
-
1. I allow this to go to the floor, I get murdered next election.
我让这个提案提交国会 下届就不用选了。
-
2. This is coming from the President.
这是总统的命令。
-
3. Last time I checked, I was still a Democrat, Frank,and you were, too. Are you telling me the President isn't?
就我所知 我以前还是民主党法兰,你也是 你是在说总统不是吗?。
-
4. Because he's acting a hell of a lot like a Republican.
因为他的表现活像共和党。
-
5. I thought Bob was on our team.
我以为鲍伯是同一阵线。
-
6. Just sit him down with the President. Ten minutes.
就让他跟总统会面十分钟。
-
7. We won't touch collective bargaining.
我们不会谈到劳资谈判。
-
8. Are you interested in my advice on this,or you just want me to deliver the message?
你想知道我的看法,还是只要我传话?。
-
9. I'm always interested in your advice, Frank.
我一直很重视你的看法法兰。
-
10. Birch is right. You're going to burn a lot of bridges.
柏许没错 你会失去很多的支持。