<< 纸牌屋 第1季 第04集>>
-
1. I told you he was gonna try to blame me on it.
我就说他会嫁祸我。
-
2. Ask around. Talk to Womack.
去找沃麦克谈。
-
3. I did. He said you came to him.
谈过了他说你去找他的。
-
4. He's fucking lying, Bob! I would never...
他在说谎鲍伯!我从来…。
-
5. Shut up, David.
闭嘴戴维。
-
6. Do you understand how you're to behave when we make the announcement?
你明白我们宣布时 你该怎么做吗?。
-
7. And if I don't play along?
要是我不配合呢?。
-
8. Then the DCCC will pour everything it's got
那民主党国会竞选委员会 就会把所有资源。
-
9. into your primary opponent's campaign next cycle.
投入你下届选举的竞争对手。
-
10. We'll cleave you from the herd and watch you die in the wilderness.
我们会孤立你 然后看着你自生自灭。