<< 纸牌屋 第1季 第05集>>
-
1. BRAC had their hearing. They slated it for closing.
基地重组与关闭办了听证会 他们要求关闭。
-
2. Yeah, and why didn't you testify? We're talking 12,000 jobs here.
你那时为何不作证? 这攸关一万两千人的工作。
-
3. My hands were tied, Paul. People wanted it closed.
保罗 我束手无策 大家想关闭造船厂。
-
4. -I was under a lot of pressure. -From who?
- 我当时压力很大 - 是谁施压?。
-
5. People high up the food chain. There's nothing I could do.
高层的人 我无能为力。
-
6. That's bullshit. You go back to BRAC. You talk to the DOD.
少来 你回基地重组与关闭 去和国防部谈。
-
7. You talk to the Secretary of the Navy. You do something...
去和海军部长谈 做点事…。
-
8. -It's not gonna happen. -Okay, why not?
- 不可能的 - 为什么?。
-
9. I told you, it's political.
我说了 这是政治。
-
10. Okay, so I'm supposed to go back to the Shipbuilder's Association
好吧 那我要回造船工业会。