<< 纸牌屋 第1季 第05集>>
-
1. I respect you, Claire, you know I can't do that.
克莱儿 我尊重你 你知道我不能。
-
2. Doesn't matter what side you're on, everybody's gotta eat.
你们支持哪边都无所谓 大家都得吃。
-
3. You can have a plate of ribs. Yes, you can.
你可以吃一盘肋排。
-
4. -Come on. Yes, you can. -I can't.
- 来吧 行的 - 我不行。
-
5. -Thank you, Claire, but I cannot. -You can do it.
- 谢谢 克莱儿 但我不行 - 行的。
-
6. -Come on, Marty! Come on. -I can't. Thank you. Thank you.
- 来吧 马帝!来吧 - 我不行 谢谢。
-
7. Freddy's. You should go to Freddy's.
弗莱迪餐馆 去弗莱迪餐馆吃吧。
-
8. Several dozen union sympathizers, led by labor lobbyist, Martin Spinella,attempted to disrupt the gala.
劳工陈情代表马帝史皮奈拉 领导数十位工会支持者,试图打断艺廊。
-
9. They need to step up to the plate and take care of our teachers and our children.
他们得采取行动 关怀教师与孩子。
-
10. The protest dissipated when fundraiser attendees
当参加募款的人 发送食物饮料给抗议者时。