返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 纸牌屋 第1季 第06集>>

  • 1. I admit it, Linda. This got away from me.
    我承认 琳达 这出乎我意料之外。
  • 2. But we can't turn back time. We have to hold our ground.
    但是我们无法让时光倒流 我们得坚持立场。
  • 3. While our approval ratings continue to nosedive?
    不管我们的支持率继续下滑?。
  • 4. Spinella and I worked together for years on dozens of labor-related bills.
    多年来史皮奈拉和我合作 数十件劳工提案。
  • 5. -I thought he'd be reasonable. -Well, you were wrong about that.
    - 我以为他会很理性 - 你错了。
  • 6. Well, I didn't think he'd be insane enough to go on strike,and I didn't think the strike would last this long.
    没料到他会疯到展开罢工,也没料到罢工会持续这么久。
  • 7. So you've been wrong twice about this.
    你错估这事件两次。
  • 8. Why should I believe you're right about holding out?
    我怎能相信坚持立场是对的?。
  • 9. We threatened collective bargaining in order to get
    我们威胁劳资谈判是为了。
  • 10. performance standards and charter funding.
    成绩标准和特许补助。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 78 Previous Next