<< 纸牌屋 第1季 第07集>>
-
1. We are pushing a bill called the Delaware River Watershed Act
我们在推动 特拉华河分水岭法案。
-
2. and I think it's going to bring about 5,000 jobs into Peter's districts
应该能为彼得的选区 在三年内带来大约。
-
3. over the next three years.
五千个就业机会。
-
4. We have a draft of the bill completed.
草案已经完成了。
-
5. Peter's in the process of securing co-sponsors.
彼得正在连络其他赞助人。
-
6. And who have you called, by the way?
你连络过谁了?。
-
7. I have some emails out, but most of them wanna see a bill first.
我发了几封电子邮件 但大部分都想先看过提案。
-
8. Have you set up a meeting with the shipbuilders yet?
你和造船厂员工见面了吗?。
-
9. I don't think they're gonna back me.
他们不会支持。
-
10. That's the entire point of the bill, Peter.
这个提案 就是为了他们立的 彼得。