返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 纸牌屋 第1季 第07集>>

  • 1. -He'll keep his nose out of it. -I appreciate that.
    - 他不会插手的 - 十分感谢。
  • 2. He's a good man, but this is a very delicate moment in the campaign.
    他是个好人 但现在是竞选的敏感时期。
  • 3. -He starts spreading doubts, and... -He's a pain in the ass.
    - 如果他开始散布疑虑… - 他很惹人厌。
  • 4. We all know it. You don't have to mince words, Frank.
    我们都知道 你不用帮他掩饰 法兰。
  • 5. I have to say, sir, the Vice President has a point.
    可是我不得不说 长官 副总统说的有点道理。
  • 6. I'm not 100% sold on Russo.
    我无法百分之百支持鲁索。
  • 7. Do we really wanna go with someone this untested?
    真的要用这么没经验的人?。
  • 8. -Frank? -We're grooming him, sir.
    - 法兰? - 我们在训练他 长官。
  • 9. -When do you announce? -Next month.
    - 何时宣布? - 下个月。
  • 10. -That's not enough time. -What do you see in him?
    - 时间不够 - 你看中他什么?。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 69 Previous Next