<< 纸牌屋 第1季 第09集>>
-
1. He's not just been eating grass, he's been smoking it.
他不只是在吃草 他在哈草。
-
2. It's the only major bill he's sponsored in six years.
六年来他推动过的 大型提案只有这一个。
-
3. I know, but they already have national coverage. What's the angle?
我知道 但他们已经上全国新闻 还有什么好报导?。
-
4. If it doesn't pass,I think he'll lose support from the Shipbuilders' Association.
如果提案不通过,我想他会 失去造船工业会的支持。
-
5. So they lose support. It's not that juicy.
失去支持又怎样 观众又不会关心。
-
6. They're a huge part of his get-out-the-vote effort in Philly.
他们在他费城的竞选活动中 有举足轻重的地位。
-
7. It sounds like inside baseball.
听起来好像无聊的棒球内幕。
-
8. Not if I get the vote count.
若能拿到票数就不是。
-
9. Black and white numbers. Nobody has that.
准确的票数 没人拿得到。
-
10. But when I called the campaign, they stone-walled me.
可是我打电话给竞选办公室时 他们不给我消息。