<< 纸牌屋 第1季 第09集>>
-
1. This is gonna be a close vote.
这次票数会很接近。
-
2. Most of your colleagues
大部分同事…。
-
3. are not gonna want to spend this amount of money in just 25 districts.
都不会想把这一大笔钱 只花在25选区内。
-
4. Try persuasion first.
先试着用劝说。
-
5. Talking points are in your packets.
劝说重点在数据里。
-
6. And ifyou want more detailed information, research, statistics,you can contact Gillian or myself.
如果还需要更多详细信息 研究报告或统计资料,可以和我或吉莉安连络。
-
7. And when it comes to doling out favors, talk to Doug.
如果需要给甜头 去找道格。
-
8. If favors don't work, come to me directly. Peter.
如果给甜头没用 就直接来找我 彼得。
-
9. I'll be campaigning in Pennsylvania.
我会在宾州竞选。
-
10. All my events this week will be in counties within the watershed,so I'll be working the media angle.
本周我所有的活动 会在分水岭内的各郡,所以我会专攻媒体。