<< 纸牌屋 第1季 第09集>>
-
1. All I'm asking is that you give me a little bit of your time in return.
我现在只是要你反过来 花点时间来帮我。
-
2. And how am I supposed to fix a problem I can't fix?
我就是没办法解决 你要我怎么办?。
-
3. What about Remy?
瑞米呢?。
-
4. Glendon Hill must have contacts in South Sudan.
葛兰顿希尔 在南苏丹一定有联系人。
-
5. He's fighting us on the vote.
他反对这个提案。
-
6. Those are two completely separate issues.
这根本是两码子事。
-
7. They are not. He does you a favor, he hangs it over me.
才不是 他帮了你的忙 现在我得回报。
-
8. So what you're saying is my goals are secondary to yours.
所以你是说 我的目标不及你的重要。
-
9. That is not what I'm saying.
我不是这个意思。
-
10. I think you don't want to go hat in hand to somebody who used to work for you.
他以前是你的属下 我想你拉不下脸去求他。