<< 纸牌屋 第1季 第09集>>
-
1. I should have the last two votes I need committed today.
我今天应该会得到最后两票。
-
2. I just want to make sure no one changes their mind.
我只想确定没有人改变主意。
-
3. I'd prefer not to get embroiled in environmental issues at this time.
这个节骨眼最好不要 牵扯到环保问题。
-
4. But it's also a jobs creation package.
但也能创造就业机会。
-
5. It's antagonizing oil and gas.
提案反对石油和天然气。
-
6. We can't afford that sort of battle after all the capital we spent on education.
我们在教育投资这么多 没有本钱和他们作对。
-
7. All I need is one public statement of support.
我只希望你公开表态支持。
-
8. I won't do that. How about you take Linda tomorrow?
我办不到 不如你明天带琳达去吧?。
-
9. You set her up in your offices.
在你办公室帮她准备好。
-
10. Any meetings or calls you might need to whip up votes,you've got her there.
需要开会或打电话催票,她在那边帮你。