<< 纸牌屋 第1季 第09集>>
-
1. Well, let's talk on the bus. Don't we have an event at 11:00?
上巴士再谈 不是11点有活动吗?。
-
2. There won't be any events until we talk.
我们先谈 再安排活动。
-
3. You're hijacking the microphone.
你抓着麦克风不放。
-
4. You're contradicting everything I say.
你一直和我唱反调。
-
5. We need to be promoting the Watershed Act.
我们应该要推动分水岭法案。
-
6. Well, I appreciate your being so forthright.
我欣赏你直率的作风。
-
7. Let me tell you what I don't appreciate.
但有一点我不欣赏。
-
8. The DNC is running a man with zero track record,except for substance abuse, to fill my shoes.
民主党全委会 推出你来接替我的职位,你毫无建树 又有酗酒前科。
-
9. I realize you don't want to be here, sir,but it seems like you're deliberately trying to sabotage my campaign.
我知道你不想来,但你好像故意要 破坏我的竞选活动。
-
10. Despite my better judgment, I'm trying to save it.
虽然我心不甘情不愿 但我还想拯救选情。