返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员

    << 纸牌屋 第1季 第09集>>

  • 1. If the bill fails, it's not the end of the world.
    如果提案没通过 也不是世界末日。
  • 2. We can always sponsor new legislation.
    总是可以推动新法。
  • 3. You know, something with stricter regulatory standards.
    例如更严格的法规标准。
  • 4. Just to be clear, you're telling us you don't mind ifwe vote against the bill?
    讲清楚一点 你是说 我们投反对票也没关系?。
  • 5. I'm simply saying what my husband would...
    我只是说我老公所说的…。
  • 6. That you should vote your conscience.
    你们应该凭良心来投票。
  • 7. How are we looking?
    情况如何?。
  • 8. We're short a vote.
    我们差一票。
  • 9. I just got off the phone with Claire. Vanderburgh and Abrams are on board.
    我刚跟克莱儿通了电话 文德柏和亚柏斯同意了。
  • 10. -Those are definite yeses? -Definite.
    - 他们铁定会投赞成票? - 铁定。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 86 Previous Next