<< 纸牌屋 第1季 第09集>>
-
1. Didn't he also tell you to vote your district and your conscience?
他不是也叫你们 依照选区意愿和良心来投票吗?。
-
2. He did, but those seemed far lower on his priority list.
没错 不过这些对他来说 似乎远远不是重点。
-
3. Well, he would never fault you
如果你们有确切理由。
-
4. ifyou had a compelling reason to do what you think is right.
来做你们认为正确的事 他是不会责怪你们的。
-
5. I'm confused. Aren't you for this bill?
我有点迷糊了 你不是赞成这提案的吗?。
-
6. CWl is publicly for it.
净水创权是公开支持提案。
-
7. Privately, I have my doubts for the same reasons you do.
私底下 我对提案的疑虑和你们一样。
-
8. I was under the impression that we were here so you could persuade us to vote yes.
我以为你叫我们来 是要劝我们支持提案。
-
9. I'm not trying to persuade you of anything.
我没有要劝你们支持 或反对任何事。
-
10. I will say this.
我是要说。