<< 纸牌屋 第1季 第10集>>
-
1. There was a timetable here, Claire.
这是有时间表的 克莱儿。
-
2. We needed strong momentum right up until the last minute.
我们需要坚持到最后一刻。
-
3. I can't operate based on plans you haven't shared with me.
我没办法遵守 一个你未告知我的计划。
-
4. Then you should've asked me first.
那你应该先询问我。
-
5. No, I'm not going to ask for your blessing on every decision I make, Francis.
我没法每个决定 都来要求你同意 法兰斯。
-
6. We make decisions together.
我们一起做决定。
-
7. Yeah, well, it hasn't felt like that. Not for the past six months.
感觉不像 至少这半年来都不像。
-
8. I don't feel as though I'm standing beside you.
我根本不觉得 我和你并肩作战。
-
9. Other people know, Claire.
有外人知道了 克莱儿。
-
10. This could become a story about us.
这可能转变成我们的八卦。