<< 纸牌屋 第1季 第10集>>
-
1. Change your tone. I'm in no mood.
注意你的口气 我现在没心情吃这套。
-
2. -I don't give a fuck! -Goodbye, Peter.
- 我才不在乎! - 再见 彼得。
-
3. You hang up on me now, you're not gonna appreciate who I call next.
你现在若挂我电话 就别怪我下通打给谁。
-
4. -Excuse me? -I promised my people jobs.
- 什么? - 我答应创造就业机会。
-
5. You promised me you could get this bill passed.
你承诺这提案会听过。
-
6. You failed on your promise. I'm not gonna fail on mine.
你食言 我可不行。
-
7. So however you need to fix it, you figure it out.
所以你最好给我想办法搞定。
-
8. Otherwise, I go public with Kapeniak and the Kern editorial.
不然我就抖出罗伊卡普奈 和凯恩社论那件事。
-
9. You need to cool down and think very carefully about what you just said.
你需要冷静 好好想想你刚才说的话。
-
10. You don't understand. I'm not afraid of you anymore, Frank.
你不懂 我不怕你了 法兰。