返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 纸牌屋 第1季 第10集>>

  • 1. Did you sense any pushback, any fallout from the education battle?
    你感觉到教育提案的抵抗 和负面影响吗?。
  • 2. Sir, the truth is I wasn't there.
    总统 事实上我人不在场。
  • 3. I had to make a trip to California to meet the Provost of Stanford, for my son.
    我得到加州和史丹佛大学 教务长会面 谈我儿子的事。
  • 4. I told you about it last week.
    我上周跟你提过。
  • 5. It was my decision, sir. I made a judgment call
    是我的决定 总统 我下的决策。
  • 6. that we could pass the bill without her help.
    没有她也能通过提案。
  • 7. But, look, tight votes like this,you can analyze them to death,but at the end of the day, we came up short.
    但像这样票数接近的状况,你可以不停地分析,但最后结论是我们票数不够。
  • 8. That's my fault, no one else's. Certainly not Linda's.
    是我的错 不关任何人的事 绝对不是琳达的责任。
  • 9. I shouldn't have gone. The meeting didn't even work.
    我不应该去的 会面根本没用。
  • 10. I thought you said they were reconsidering.
    你不是说他们打算重新考虑。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 69 Previous Next