<< 纸牌屋 第1季 第12集>>
-
1. or schedule during the campaign or since we've been in office.
他从未出现在电话簿 电话纪录或行事历上。
-
2. I'd love to believe you, Linda, but I'm finding it very difficult.
我很想相信你 琳达 但这有点困难。
-
3. What would I gain by keeping you in the dark?
我瞒着你有什么好处?。
-
4. I am as shocked as you are, Frank.
我和你一样震惊 法兰。
-
5. -Well, don't let on that you know. -Of course not.
- 别表现出你知道的样子 - 当然不会。
-
6. What's the President saying?
总统怎么说?。
-
7. He wants to meet with you Tuesday to get your report on Tusk.
他想约你周二汇报 有关塔斯克的事。
-
8. That's a farce.
真可笑。
-
9. Should I come up with a reason to delay the meeting?
要不要我找理由延期?。
-
10. No, maybe we'll learn something. What time?
不 也许能了解内情 几点?。