<< 纸牌屋 第1季 第13集>>
-
1. Forgive me, Mr. President. I didn't mean it that way.
抱歉 总统先生 我不是那意思。
-
2. I meant that the world knows so well.
我意思是全世界都熟知他。
-
3. You, me, everyone knows Raymond Tusk.
你、我 所有人都熟知瑞蒙塔斯克。
-
4. We don't need to convince anyone of his worthiness.
不必说服任何人他的价值。
-
5. But you said he still seems ambivalent?
但你说他还很犹豫?。
-
6. Which is why I think you should make a personal overture.
所以我认为你该安排私人约谈。
-
7. Invite him to the White House.
邀他到白宫。
-
8. -Well, I don't want to appear desperate. -I agree with Frank.
- 我不想表现急迫 - 我同意法兰。
-
9. Inviting him is a very good idea.
邀他来是个很好的主意。
-
10. If you're serious about Tusk, you should wine and dine him.
如果你认真考虑塔斯克 就该请他吃饭。