返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 纸牌屋 第1季 第13集>>

  • 1. That's the address of the District Grand Hotel.
    那是地方大饭店的住址。
  • 2. I'm not a fan of surprise visits, Frank.
    我不喜欢不速之客 法兰。
  • 3. Remy wouldn't arrange a meeting.
    瑞米不安排会面。
  • 4. Remy Danton exists so we don't have to meet.
    有瑞米丹顿的存在 我们才不必见面。
  • 5. I needed to speak with you.
    我必须跟你谈。
  • 6. There's a congressional travel report
    国会旅行报告里。
  • 7. that puts you on a trip to Atlanta
    会记载你的亚特兰大之旅。
  • 8. the same day I was pulled out of an investors' briefing.
    正好跟我中途离开 投资者简报同一天。
  • 9. Those are the sort of coincidences we want to avoid.
    那类的巧合是我们想避免的。
  • 10. Were you briefing your investors on Raymond Tusk?
    你在跟投资者报告 瑞蒙塔斯克吗?。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 66 Previous Next