<< 纸牌屋 第1季 第13集>>
-
1. Well, then, can we please both admit
好吧 那我们俩可以承认。
-
2. that it wasn't meant to be, and we can find an amicable way...
事情不该如此 我们能找到和平的方法…。
-
3. -No, we can't. -What do you want?
- 不能 - 你要什么?。
-
4. To send a message.
传递讯息。
-
5. Organizations like yours get 90% of the grant money,then cozy up to corporate sponsors who destroy the environment.
像你这样的组织 拿九成的补助金,再去满足破坏环境的赞助商。
-
6. The things you're claiming are lies.
你所声称的全是谎言。
-
7. I never mentioned your pregnancy.
我从没提过你怀孕。
-
8. I got in touch with Evelyn Baxter.
我跟艾薇琳柏斯特连络过。
-
9. Remember her? We had a long conversation.
记得她吗?我们聊了很久。
-
10. It seems that you have a history of axing people who disagree with you.
看来你总是 砍掉跟你意见不合的人。