<< 纸牌屋 第2季 第02集>>
-
1. I'm just responding to the lies Howard's been slinging.
我只是在响应霍华德抛出的谎言。
-
2. Those junkets happened, Wes. I'm not making it up.
公费出游是真事 韦斯 不是我编的。
-
3. And nepotism's any better.
那你任人唯亲呢。
-
4. That's just not true, and you know it.
你知道那不是事实。
-
5. And your sister's husband just happened to be appointed state treasurer.
所以你妹夫是凑巧被任命为财务部长了吗。
-
6. Ex-husband. And yes.
前妹夫 是的。
-
7. That is such a load of crap, Howard.
真是一派胡言 霍华德。
-
8. Gentlemen, Bob is right.
先生们 鲍勃说的对。
-
9. This sort of cat-fighting gets out in the press,whichever one of you wins hits the ground limping.
你俩的斗争一旦被曝光,不管谁赢 都不是好事。
-
10. Let's keep it clean and bring some civility back to the house.
别出阴招了 大家文明一点。