<< 纸牌屋 第2季 第04集>>
-
1. I'm sorry. I've made up my mind.
抱歉 我心意已决。
-
2. Me, too. I've gotta stick to my guns on this one.
我也一样 我得坚持立场。
-
3. You would rather let the government shut down --
你们宁愿让政府关门...。
-
4. Hey, hey, hey.
你注意点。
-
5. Don't put that on us
这你怨不着我们。
-
6. just because we're on the ass-end of the whip list.
谁叫党鞭大人最后才想起来我们。
-
7. Don't get us wrong. We have a lot of respect for you Jackie.
别误会 我们都很敬重你 杰姬。
-
8. You're doing a fine job since Frank's gone.
弗兰克升任之后你一直干得不错。
-
9. Different styles, but a fine job.
也许风格不同 但还是很好的。
-
10. Excuse us just a moment.
请诸位稍候片刻。