<< 纸牌屋 第2季 第04集>>
-
1. They're not taking me seriously.
他们根本不拿我当回事。
-
2. 'Cause you're not Frank.
因为你不是弗兰克。
-
3. You mean because I'm not a man.
你是说我不是个男人。
-
4. No. I mean Frank. They're used to being offered something.
不 我就是说弗兰克 他们都习惯了做交易。
-
5. Ask them what they want.
问问他们有什么要求。
-
6. I know Paul needs help with a waste treatment facility.
我知道保罗在垃圾处理厂的事上需要帮忙。
-
7. You're being just as condescending as they are.
你也和他们一样瞧不起我。
-
8. Take some good advice when you get it.
有好建议送到眼前 就接受吧。
-
9. I was right earlier, wasn't I?
我之前就说对了 是不是。
-
10. Paul, Remy tells me you need a waste treatment plant.
保罗 雷米告诉我你需要一间垃圾处理厂。