<< 纸牌屋 第2季 第04集>>
-
1. In your husband's second congressional campaign,there was a Republican, a pro-family candidate,who made some pretty unsettling accusations.
你丈夫第二次参加国会竞选时,有一位反堕胎的共和党候选人,他对你们做了一些相当难听的指责。
-
2. Well, Francis is a Southern Democrat,and we have thick skins.
弗兰西斯是一位南方民主党人,我俩的脸皮都很厚。
-
3. He suggested, in order to keep your husband's political career on track.
他说 为了保住你丈夫的政治生涯。
-
4. Children are the center of many people's lives.
孩子是很多人生活的中心。
-
5. And I think they just want to make sure that
我认为他们只是想确保。
-
6. their representatives will fight for their children's dreams.
选出的议员会为了他们孩子的未来奋斗。
-
7. And Francis has, again and again, proven that he will.
而弗兰西斯已经一次又一次地证明了自己。
-
8. And he will continue to do as Vice President.
作为副总统他也会继续做出努力。
-
9. He claimed that you may have been pregnant during the campaign.
他还声称在竞选时你可能已经怀孕。
-
10. Was there a pregnancy?
你当时怀孕了吗。