<< 纸牌屋 第2季 第05集>>
-
1. Not sudden, it has taken those of us who are more forward-thinking
并不突然 只是我们这些有远见的人。
-
2. many years to convince our counterparts.
花了很多年才说服其他同僚。
-
3. But China could just do it.
那中国直接执行就得了。
-
4. I mean, you know as well as I, you don't require a WTO ruling.
你我都清楚 你们不需要世贸组织的裁定。
-
5. Appearances, as you say.
就像你说的 得走过场。
-
6. It's important that it looks like America forced us out,not that we gave in.
一定要看起来像是受美国逼迫,而不是我们主动投降。
-
7. Well, I'll need a little more time,so that I can brief the President.
那我需要时间,去和总统商量。
-
8. I'm here for as long as necessary.
我会耐心等待。
-
9. However you would like to communicate,I leave that to you.
无论你要找谁商量,我都不管。
-
10. Thank you, Mr. Vice President.
谢谢 副总统先生。