<< 纸牌屋 第2季 第05集>>
-
1. I understand the risks.
我明白风险多大。
-
2. Well, you think you do.
你自以为明白而已。
-
3. This isn't the first time I've been in danger.
我也不是头回身陷险境了。
-
4. Oh, yeah? Paper cuts at The Herald?
是吗 在《先驱报》被纸割伤过手吗。
-
5. Death threats. When I exposed a drug ring in D.C.
死亡威胁 我揭露了一个特区贩毒集团。
-
6. You know, I read the articles.
我读过你写的报道。
-
7. That's small time.
那根本不算什么。
-
8. I almost had to go into protection.
我差点就接受司法保护了。
-
9. This is the FBI. It's not a few street cops.
这可是联调局 不是什么街警。
-
10. You think you're badass because
你觉得自己反抗当局。