返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 纸牌屋 第2季 第05集>>

  • 1. you're on some vigilante anarchy kick?
    就是个了不得的义士吗。
  • 2. At least I have the balls to put my name on the work I do.
    起码我有胆子在报道上署上真实姓名。
  • 3. You've never faced a hundred years in prison,you self-righteous prick.
    但你没面临过几百年的刑罚,你这自以为是的混蛋。
  • 4. Most of my friends are locked up and rotting away
    我大多数朋友被关起来 永远出不来。
  • 5. 'cause they poked the bear one too many times.
    就因为他们太多次以身犯险。
  • 6. Why? They wanted to expose government surveillance,the PRISM program, embezzlement, abuse, fucking torture, lies.
    为什么 因为他们想揭露政府的监控项目,棱镜计划 挪用公款 滥用职权 酷刑和欺骗。
  • 7. You're a journalist. Who gives a shit? We're fucking soldiers.
    你是个记者有什么了不起 我们是战士。
  • 8. It's personal for me now.
    这已经是我生活的一部分了。
  • 9. I don't have a choice, but you still do.
    我没选择了 但你还有。
  • 10. I don't have a choice.
    我也没选择了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 79 Previous Next