<< 纸牌屋 第2季 第05集>>
-
1. Then why are we working at cross purposes?
那我们为什么要彼此背道而驰呢。
-
2. Now what you mean is,"Why am I not submitting to you and Mr. Tusk?"
你的意思是,为什么我不服从你和塔斯克先生。
-
3. You're sabotaging the negotiations.
你在破坏谈判。
-
4. And you're using them for your own personal ends.
而你在利用谈判达到自己的目的。
-
5. Wrong. It's taken me seven years to convince the Standing Committee
错了 我花了七年时间说服常委。
-
6. that this was the right course of action.
这才是应该采取的做法。
-
7. A course of action that will earn you and Tusk billions.
可以给你和塔斯克带来数十亿收益的做法。
-
8. Why did you want this meeting? Just to attack me?
你约我在这里见面就为了攻击我吗。
-
9. To send a message to Raymond.
为了给雷蒙德带个信。
-
10. The President of the United States and I are not his puppets.
美国总统和我不是他的傀儡。