<< 纸牌屋 第2季 第07集>>
-
1. You cannot bully your way back to the table, Raymond,just as you cannot buy the keys to Congress.
你别想靠恐吓回到决策桌上 雷蒙德,你也休想收买国会。
-
2. Best of luck keeping your majority in the House.
祝你成功维持众议院多数席位。
-
3. I know how much it means to you.
我知道那对你来说意义重大。
-
4. When the money's coming your way, you don't ask any questions.
有钱给你用的时候 大家都不会多想。
-
5. But now it's clear. Lanagin's never been anything but a front.
但这下清楚了 拉尼根不过是个幌子。
-
6. Do I tell the president? No.
我要告诉总统吗 不。
-
7. He'll wonder why I didn't know,which makes me look uninformed,or he'll blame the messenger for involving him,which makes me look careless.
他会想我之前怎么不知道,那我就显得消息不灵了,或者他会责备传话的人 把他也卷进去,那就显得我太大意了。
-
8. I know it's a trap. I must keep this to myself.
我知道这是个陷阱 我得守住这个秘密。
-
9. He wants to know who you are buying on behalf of.
他问你代表谁进行购买。
-
10. It's a hedge fund named Mercury Capital. It's unlisted.
一家名叫水星资本的对冲基金 还没上市。