<< 纸牌屋 第2季 第07集>>
-
1. Thank you, sir.
谢谢 先生。
-
2. Dan Lanagin switched teams.
丹·拉尼根转投那边了。
-
3. That doesn't make any sense.
这没道理啊。
-
4. I couldn't find any anomalies among big Republican donors,so I checked our own.
共和党的大捐助人都没什么异常,于是我查了民主党的。
-
5. Lanagin hasn't given a dime this quarter.
拉尼根这季一分都没捐。
-
6. Yeah, but not giving isn't the same as giving to the Republicans.
但没捐和资助共和党可不一样。
-
7. His casino's accounts. Ernst and Young.
他赌场的账目 安永事务所做的。
-
8. Eighteen million for donations, and they're not going to us.
捐了一千八百万 还不是给我们。
-
9. How did you get your hands on those?
你怎么弄到的。
-
10. I've got friends. That's why you solicit my services.
我有朋友 所以你才找我帮忙。