<< 纸牌屋 第2季 第07集>>
-
1. You're a businessman, Dan,- so I know your primary concern is profits. - Well, that's right.
你是个商人 丹,-我知道利益是你的首要考虑 -没错。
-
2. But I'm offering you something that's far more valuable than money:
但我现在要给你比金钱更有价值的东西。
-
3. a direct line to the White House.
直通白宫的关系线。
-
4. That sounds vague to me.
听上去太含糊。
-
5. I have influence over the BIA.
我对印第安人事务局有影响力。
-
6. Over federal gambling legislation.
关于联邦赌博立法。
-
7. The sort of influence that my contributions have already bought.
我已经靠捐款买到了这种影响力。
-
8. Not with my direct involvement and the president's ear.
但我没有直接参与 你在总统那边也说不上话。
-
9. You know what I like about money?
你知道我最喜欢钱哪一点吗。
-
10. I can stack it on a table, like this one.
我能把钱摞在桌子上。