<< 纸牌屋 第2季 第09集>>
-
1. Why's that linoleum peeling up?
为什么墙毡都裂开了。
-
2. To make it seem real.
追求真实感啊。
-
3. I wanted it to look nicer than this.
我希望比这漂亮些。
-
4. We can scratch the peeling linoleum,but we don't want it to look too nice.
我们可以改掉墙毡的设计,但不想显得太高端。
-
5. You want them white folks to feel like they slummin' it.
你想让白人有种体验下层生活的感觉。
-
6. No, to have an authentic atmosphere.
不 是为了营造地道的气氛。
-
7. And I get to play the nigger.
我就负责扮演黑鬼。
-
8. Look, Freddy, you know how this works.
弗莱迪 你也知道这种事。
-
9. They don't just want the ribs,they want the experience,but without having to leave the suburbs for it.
他们不只是来吃肋排,而是要那种体验,还不用出市郊。
-
10. We're not selling candlelit dinners here.
我们又不是卖烛光晚餐的。