<< 纸牌屋 第2季 第10集>>
-
1. I apologize for not being responsive sooner.
抱歉我没能更早答复你。
-
2. I've been focused on the midterms.
我最近都在忙中期选举。
-
3. Oh, there's no need to explain.
你不用向我解释。
-
4. Mrs. Underwood,you know how much I respect your intentions,but I've thought deeply about this and
安德伍德夫人,你知道我多么尊敬你的初衷,但我经过深思熟虑 还是认为。
-
5. I can't cosponsor the bill in its current form.
我不能联署现在这份法案。
-
6. Civilian oversight is too extreme a step,but I'd be happy to revisit some of
民事监管的提议太过极端,不过我愿意重新考虑。
-
7. the other less extreme proposals.
不那么极端的提议。
-
8. You think we're being extremist?
你认为我们太极端吗。
-
9. I want to help with this issue,but this bill goes through--
我也想在这件事上出力,但这份法案要经过...。
-
10. This bill is through Armed Services.
这份法案要通过军事委员会。