返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 纸牌屋 第2季 第10集>>

  • 1. but not this.
    但这件事不行。
  • 2. All you're doing is making the inevitable more difficult.
    这件事必然要成功 你至多只会让好事多磨。
  • 3. It's not inevitable. Claire doesn't have the votes yet.
    并非一定会成功 克莱尔还没得到足够的支持。
  • 4. You really want to fight us on this.
    你真想在这件事上和我们对着干。
  • 5. I don't want to fight you at all,which is why I suggested to Claire that we sit down--
    我一点不想和你对着干,所以才向克莱尔建议 我们坐下来谈谈。
  • 6. I neither have the time nor the inclination to negotiate with you!
    我既没有时间 也没有兴趣和你讨价还价。
  • 7. Cosponsor the bill,whip the damn votes,I'm no longer asking.
    联署法案,拉好该死的票,这不是请求。
  • 8. Then I'm no longer listening.
    那我也不会再听了。
  • 9. You don't have just this office to thank me for.
    你该谢我的 可不止这间办公室。
  • 10. If you win reelection, you can thank me for that, too.
    你如果能连任 还要为那个谢我。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 83 Previous Next