<< 纸牌屋 第2季 第10集>>
-
1. Unlike you, I don't peddle my goods
不像你 我不把自己。
-
2. for whoever can pay the highest retainer.
卖给出价最高的人。
-
3. I'm the bitch to a lot of top dogs,I'm fully aware and willing,but you're worse.
我是很多老大的走狗,我自己很清楚也很情愿,但你比我更糟。
-
4. You're Frank's bitch and refuse to believe it.
你就是弗兰克的走狗 还拒不相信。
-
5. That's not true.
不是这样。
-
6. Case in fucking point.
被我戳中了。
-
7. Don't turn this. You knew about the money and you didn't tell me.
别转移话题 你知道这笔钱却没有告诉我。
-
8. Even though it's thrown my seat into contention.
尽管这事会动摇我的职位。
-
9. Let's say there was money,and let's say I did know,what good would it have done?
就算钱的事属实,我也确实知道,又能怎么样。
-
10. It means you were willing to watch me lose!
这说明你不惜看着我输。