<< 纸牌屋 第2季 第10集>>
-
1. Tusk is a client,- doesn't mean I know everything-- - Bullshit.
塔斯克是我的客户,-但我不是什么都知道 -胡说。
-
2. The reason you're a partner at Glendon Hill
你之所以能成为格兰顿-希尔的合伙人。
-
3. is because you know the things nobody else does.
就是因为你知道内幕。
-
4. What do you want me to say?
你想让我说什么。
-
5. Is it true?
是真的吗。
-
6. We don't talk about work.
我们不谈公事。
-
7. We're not in bed,we're in my fucking office.
我们没在床上,而是在我的办公室。
-
8. And in here,you work for Frank.
在这里,你为弗兰克卖命。
-
9. I work for no one but myself.
我只为我自己卖命。
-
10. Keep telling yourself that.
继续自欺欺人吧。