<< 纸牌屋 第2季 第13集>>
-
1. Frank didn't leave me options. He fucked me.
但弗兰克让我没得选 他坑了我。
-
2. You fucked him first when you sided with Tusk.
是你和塔斯克沆瀣一气 先把他坑了。
-
3. But who cares what happened each inning?
但谁管中间过程怎样。
-
4. It's the final score that counts.
只有最终比分才算数。
-
5. Eight years I spent busting my ass in this office.
我在他麾下八年 为他跑前跑后。
-
6. I can't seem to escape it.
看来还是躲不过为他卖命。
-
7. You gonna help us or not?
你是帮我们还是不帮。
-
8. I need to know what I gain.
我要知道我有什么好处。
-
9. - You'll be taking care of. - Specifically.
-你会得到关照的 -说具体点。
-
10. We'll see what makes sense when all the chips have fallen.
等到尘埃落定 再看看要怎么办吧。