<< 纸牌屋 第2季 第13集>>
-
1. Do you think they're bluffing?
你觉得他们在虚张声势吗。
-
2. That it's some sort of stunt to sway the undecideds in the Senate?
为了动摇参议院那些仍在犹豫的人而耍的花招。
-
3. Michael Kern is bitter and small-minded, sir,but he wouldn't appear publicly with Mendoza
迈克尔·科恩小气又记仇 先生,但如果他们没获得足够的支持。
-
4. if they didn't have the numbers.
他不会和门多萨一同公开表态。
-
5. Well, I imagine we're worse off in the House than we were before.
可以想象众议院的情况比之前更糟了。
-
6. In fact, I had a very productive conversation with Jackie Sharp.
其实我本来和杰姬·夏普聊得还挺有成效。
-
7. She agreed to stop the attack
她同意停止攻击。
-
8. if we give her our support for majority leader after the midterms.
只要我们在中期选举后支持她做多数党领袖。
-
9. But once Raymond gave his testimony,she called to say the deal was off.
但雷蒙德一提供他的证词,她就打电话说交易取消。
-
10. Raymond really has set us back.
雷蒙德真的给了我们很大打击。