<< 老友记 第3季 第03集>>
-
1. Did you tell the doctor you did it jumping up and down on your bed?
你有没有告诉医生 你是因为在床上跳才受伤。
-
2. No. I had a whole story worked out, but then...
不 我编的故事本来行得通的 但是…。
-
3. ...Chandler sold me out.
钱德出卖了我。
-
4. I'm sorry, Joe.
抱歉 乔伊。
-
5. I didn't think the doctor was gonna buy that it just fell out of his socket.
我想医生不会相信你说的手臂自己断了。
-
6. What is this? Fruit?
这是什么 水果吗。
-
7. Monica's making jam.
摩妮卡在做果酱。
-
8. Jam? I love jam. Hey, how come we never have jam at our place?
我最爱果酱了 我们家怎么从来没有果酱。
-
9. Because the kids need new shoes.
因为孩子们需要买新鞋。
-
10. I'm going into business, people. I'm sick of being depressed about Richard.
我得做正事了 我不想再为理查的事烦心。