<< 老友记 第3季 第04集>>
-
1. You're in a terrible, terrible business.
你从事一个非常糟糕的行业。
-
2. I don't wanna be the person who makes your face look like that. Ugh.
我不想害你露出那种表情。
-
3. I'm okay. See?
我没事 看吧。
-
4. Now you're sad and creepy.
现在你既悲伤又可怕。
-
5. You know what? I'm sorry. I quit, okay?
你知道吗 对不起 我不干了。
-
6. No, no, no, you can't quit. You're the best agent I ever had.
不 你不能不干了 你是我最棒的经纪人。
-
7. Look, rejection is part of being an actor. You can't take it personal.
听着 当演员就一定会被拒绝 你不能把它视为人身攻击。
-
8. Not personal? They said they'd never met an Italian actor with a worse Italian accent.
这不是人身攻击 他们说从没看过 意大利腔这么怪的意大利裔演员。
-
9. They actually said that?
他们真的那样说。
-
10. Yeah. Oh, God, there's that face again. See? I can't do this job.
对 天啊 你又是那个表情 看吧 我没办法做这份工作。