<< 老友记 第3季 第04集>>
-
1. ...and I hadn't found a place to hide yet.
我还没有找到地方躲。
-
2. Look, I meant to tell you
听着 我打算跟你说。
-
3. and I wrote it all down on my hand. See? All of it.
我都写在手上 看吧 真的。
-
4. Yep, that's my audition. Yeah.
对 那的确是我的试镜 没错。
-
5. See? Now, this is why I keep notepads everywhere.
看吧 这就是为什么 我会四处放便条纸。
-
6. Yep. And that's why we don't invite you to play.
对 所以我们不找你一起玩。
-
7. What is the great tragedy here? Get yourself another appointment.
那有什么好难过的 你可以改个时间去试镜。
-
8. Well, Estelle tried. The casting director told her I missed my chance.
伊斯特试过了 选角导演说我错失了机会。
-
9. Well, that is unfair.
那不公平。
-
10. I'll call her. I'll tell her it was totally my fault.
我打电话跟她说那是我的错。