返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 老友记 第3季 第07集>>

  • 1. It's a sickness, really. Yeah, it is. It is.
    到了病态的地步 没错。
  • 2. We have to do something about that. Excuse me.
    我们得想点办法 抱歉。
  • 3. You think I'm cheap?
    你觉得我很小气。
  • 4. He didn't mean anything by that. - Huh?
    爸 他没有这个意思。
  • 5. He really didn't. Nothing I do means anything. Really.
    真的没有 我做的事都没什么意思。
  • 6. This is nice. I pay $200 for dinner.
    太棒了 晚餐我付了两百块。
  • 7. You put down 20 and you come out looking like Mr. Big-Shot.
    你只放了20元 就一副大爷的样子。
  • 8. You really wanna be Mr. Big-Shot? Oh.
    你真的想当大爷吗 不。
  • 9. Here. I'll tell you what. You pay the whole bill, Mr. Big-Shot. All right?
    这样吧 帐单由你来付 大爷。
  • 10. Well, "Mr. Big-Shot" is better than "Wet-Head."
    至少"大爷" 比"油头"好多了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 36 Previous Next