<< 老友记 第3季 第07集>>
-
1. Okay, some tricks of the trade.
来点演戏的小诀窍。
-
2. Now, I've never been able to cry as an actor...
我演戏时都哭不出来。
-
3. ...so if I'm in a scene where I have to cry...
如果我得演哭戏…。
-
4. ...I cut a hole in my pocket...
我会在口袋剪个洞。
-
5. ...take a pair of tweezers...
放个钳子在里面。
-
6. ...and just start pulling.
然后开始拔毛。
-
7. Okay. Or uh... Or let's say I want to convey...
好… 假如我要表现…。
-
8. ...that I've, uh, just done something evil.
刚做了坏事的感觉。
-
9. Well, that would be your basic I've-got-a fish-hook-in-my-eyebrow-and-I-like-it.
就得做出"我的眉毛 有个鱼钩"的表情。
-
10. No? Okay. Let's say I've just gotten bad news.
好吗 假如我刚刚听到坏消息。