返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 老友记 第3季 第07集>>

  • 1. Ahem. Yeah. I am so dead.
    会 我完蛋了。
  • 2. All right, look, here's the bottom line, Ross.
    好 听好我的重点 罗斯。
  • 3. This is fixable if we act fast, okay?
    动作快的话 还可以补救 好吗。
  • 4. So I'll invite him to brunch tomorrow and you can make nice.
    明天我请他吃早午餐 你可以表现得和善一点。
  • 5. Honey, I have tried to make nice. It doesn't work.
    亲爱的 我试过了 但是没用。
  • 6. Okay. Look, I realize my father is difficult...
    好 我知道我爸很难搞…。
  • 7. ...but that's why you have got to be the bigger man here.
    所以你心胸要放大一点。
  • 8. Look, sweetie, I could be the bigger man. I could be the biggest man.
    亲爱的 我可以心胸大一点。
  • 9. I could be a big, huge, giant man and it still wouldn't make a difference.
    我心胸可以超大的 但情况还是不会改变。
  • 10. Except that I could pick your father up and say, "Like me. Like me, tiny doctor."
    除了把他抓起来说 "你得喜欢我 小医生"之外。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 36 Previous Next