<< 老友记 第3季 第09集>>
-
1. Pathetic! Why can't you just accept that we're winning...
太可悲了 你不肯承认我们赢球。
-
2. ...because I'm better than you?
因为我比你厉害。
-
3. Pfft! Oh, what a great argument. Exhaling!
说得太有道理了 好一声叹息。
-
4. All right, I'll prove it to you. Okay?
好吧 我要让你心服口服。
-
5. I'll trade you Joey for Rachel and I'll still win the game.
我用乔伊跟你换瑞秋 我还是能赢。
-
6. What? The guys against the girls?
什么 男生对女生。
-
7. That's ridiculous because I'm only down by three touchdowns.
太可笑了 我只落后三记达阵得分。
-
8. Oh, then bring it on!
那就得分给我看啊。
-
9. Unless you're afraid you might lose to a bunch of girls.
除非你害怕会输给几个女生。
-
10. Fine. Rachel, you're with Monica. Joey, you're with me.
好吧 瑞秋 你到摩妮卡那边 乔伊 你跟我一队。